Register a team for the 2015 European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai and you'll have the chance to win some fantastic prizes!
A breakdown of the prizes on offer in the Fantasy Race to Dubai game is as follows:
The winner of the 2015 Fantasy Race to Dubai will be hosted at the 2016 BMW PGA Championship, the European Tour’s flagship event. This incredible VIP experience will include:
- Business class return travel to London for two people from any Emirates Airlines destination
- A four night stay in a luxury hotel
- Exclusive VIP Hospitality for two at the 2016 BMW PGA Championship on Thursday to Sunday of the event
- A set of personally fitted Titleist irons and a bag to carry them around in*
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Place:
Entrants just missing out on the number one spot shouldn't despair - as those finishing in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th places will all receive a set of personally fitted irons* and a bag, again courtesy of our friends at Titleist.
6th to 10th Place
Entrants finishing in 6th to 10th place (inclusive) on the overall leaderboard will each receive a personally fitted Titleist driver*.
11th to 15th Place
With the top 15 players in the Race To Dubai splitting the bonus pool, we have extended our prize offering this year to include the top 15 entrants in the Fantasy Race To Dubai. Those finishing 11th to 15th on the overall leaderboard will receive this European Tour Collection holdall.
We'll be giving away a year's supply** of Titleist golf balls* to the entrant whose team wins the most points during each calendar month.
The entrant whose team wins the most points each week will receive a European Tour shoe/wash bag and pitch repair kit from our exclusive new range of European Tour branded merchandise, unless a "spot-prize" for a particular event is announced, in which case details will appear above.
The 'Top 10 Challenge' Winner:
The winner of the Top 10 Challenge can select one of the following prizes:
- European Tour 2016 season pass
- £500 voucher to spend at the europeantour.com shop
- Golf for four (including lunch) at one of our selected European Tour properties
* = model of clubs and balls unconfirmed (the set of irons includes 3-9 irons and a pitching wedge). Each club winner will also be invited to have their golf club(s) fit to their personal specifications at one of Titleist’s National Fitting Centres in the UK & Ireland.
** = six dozen (72) golf balls.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further details on these prizes, and how they are awarded in the event of a tie.