Terms And Conditions
1. If you enter the 'European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai' game through the web site located at http://www.europeantour.com/myeuropeantour/fantasyrace, or http://fantasyrace.europeantour.com/ then you are bound to play within the terms and conditions of play as specified by Fantasy League Limited, c/o Central Working, 69-89 Mile End Road, London E1 4TT.
2. ENTRY DEADLINES: Registration details must be entered immediately before team selection. Any team entries received before 03:20 GMT on 15 January 2015 will earn prize money for the first tournament. After that, only teams entered before the official scheduled start of a tournament will earn prize money for that event.
3. Incorrect, incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. The computer record of the entry will be considered to be the entry. The decision of Fantasy League Limited is final.
4. There is a strict one team (one person) per manager policy for this game regardless of whether you have more than one email address or not.
5. You must be over 18 years old as of 15 January 2015 to be eligible to take part.
6. TEAM NAMES: Fantasy League reserves the right to refuse team names that are felt in its sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and the team will appear under the manager's name.
7. PLAYER LIST: The golfers included on the selection list have been determined by European Tour and Fantasy League and are full European Tour members in exemption categories 1-17a. Fantasy League will not enter into any correspondence relating to details of these lists, nor will they accept the inclusion into a fantasy team of any golfer not included on the published list. Players may subsequently be added to the initial player list at the discretion of Fantasy League and the European Tour as and when they secure eligibility for European Tour membership.
8. SCORING: Prize money is awarded to players within the game based on their actual winnings (to the nearest euro) in 2015 European Tour events. Players also must select a ‘Star Player’ for their team, whose prize money will be doubled. For full points scoring details, please see the Scoring page.
9. TEAM CHANGES: A user may update their team selections and their ‘Star Player’ as outlined on the Team Changes page. Please note, unlimited team changes are permitted until the start of the Abu Dhabi Golf Championship at 03:00 GMT on 15 January 2015. After then, entrants are then permitted to make unlimited team changes between events on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, only up until the scheduled start of an event. If there are two events taking place in the same week, the window for team/star player changes will be closed once the first of these tournanents is underway. If there is no event during a given week, the window for team/star player changes will be extended right through to the following week.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The rules and points structure are all copyright of European Tour. No information may be reproduced in any format without prior written consent from Fantasy League Limited and European Tour.
11. Informative and explanatory copy relating to Fantasy League, including the scoring system and rules, form part of the terms and conditions of this game.
12. The 'European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai' competition is not open to employees of Fantasy League, The European Tour, associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives.
13. Fantasy League and The European Tour reserve the right themselves to refuse to accept any entry which, in their opinion, does not comply with the rules and regulations of the competition or which contravenes the spirit of the competition. Fantasy League further have an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the rules of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to Fantasy League as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
14.The website may not be available at all times. The European Tour and Fantasy League Ltd cannot be held liable if the website is unavailable at any time. The Promoters and their associated affiliated and subsidiary companies do not accept liability for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the opportunity to participate in the Game.
15. Any site users or managers found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by Fantasy League will be immediately removed from the system and have any subscriptions or payments cancelled. Such users will have no right to any refunds and Fantasy League reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
16. PRIZES: Click here for details.
17. In the event of a tie for any prize, the entrant that submitted their initial selections (as part of registration) earliest will be deemed the winner.
18. Prizes will only be awarded to the entrant whose name is originally submitted on the registration form. If a prize winner does not wish to accept a prize, then the prize may be passed to the corresponding runner-up.